Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nintendo Press Conference

So another one down and I must say I recorded this Press Conference. I will have no problem going to sleep from here on out! This was such a boring Press Conference, there was not to many games announced. Wii Sports: Resort which has some more mini-games but set out side by the beach like Jet Skiing, Frisbee Throwing, Sword Fighting you know the usual stuff you do at the beach. They also announced Wii Music which is basically Rock Band but with out the instruments. The most shocking thing they announced that I'm interested in is Grand Theft Auto: China Town Wars, they didn't show anything about it but said it takes place in Liberty City and it is coming for the DS. They also showed a new Animal Crossing which is titled Animal Crossing: City Folk. This gme has the same city as the Gamecube one plus a new City which is like New York, plus they added this game will have Voice Chat with the new microphone thing that sits on your motion sensor. It seems like a bad idea the voices come through your tv so I'm sure that there will be some voice and sound ecco. I feel Nintendo really blew it not announcing a harddrive or anything. I bet they held alot back for Tokyo Game Show. The real show begins in 30minutes so lets see what Sony has to offer!

No comments: