Thursday, July 31, 2008

Look at All of the Space!

Yesterday I went to Circuit City and bought a new hard drive for my Playstation 3. We really didn't want to order online so C.C. is really the only place around that has 2.5" SATA hard drives. I got the last one and the only size they had was 160GB which was kinda disappointing but I guess 100GB is quite a bit for awhile. So we bought the hard drive and a external hard drive to back up my Playstation. So I get home kinda excited and run upstairs plug in my external hard drive and hit back up and it said 1hour and 44minutes! what!?!? Noooo. So I go downstairs to see whats good on demand and see they put Halloween II up (woot!) So I see the lot of stoop touchers get slashed and go back upstairs to see the back up is done (!). So I unplug everything and open the hard drive enclosure on the Playstation and grab a screw driver and to my surprise none of my 14 screwdrivers work! I have ones too big too small and one that would of worked was missing half of the head (WTF) who the hell breaks a screw driver. So when I run to the store today I'll get a screw driver to get this damn thing in. Ill update when I get it in.
***Update*** I got it in was a little harder than expected with the last screw being stripped. Then I put everything back on took over 2 hours which I guess isn't to bad for 45GB. All of my paid content like games and the new videos all work the same as they used to. When I first turned it on all of my trophies were gone but I loaded up the game then exited and they were back so that was great. Overall easy not as easy as it could of been but hell at least everything works and I'm not dead so all in all a good day.

2 comments:

Whispering Mute said...

Glad you got your Hard Drive and it's working.

Anonymous said...

Very niсе article, totally what I was looking for.


Have a look at my web site ... mouse click the following web site