Saturday, July 19, 2008

Alienware On The Down low

I was looking over on the Voodoo website to see what I could dream about tonight and I started looking at there community Blog The Next Bench. Then I started to wonder if Alienware had a community Blog I mean there bigger more known than Voodooo so you think they would but they don't. So I was looking around on there site and I seen they have wallpapers to download so I checked those out. They had a really cool looking one ^^ so I downloaded it and I found they only have ones at extremely low resolutions and only in 4x3. I mean they have expensive computers don't you think the gamer that bought them would have a high resolution 16X10 display. The highest they had was 1600x1200 which is high for a 4x3 monitor and then the others were 1024x768 and 800x600 both pretty low. That was just a thing I seen and found funny.
***My Xbox will be here on Tuesday

No comments: