Friday, July 25, 2008

Kaz Hirai Scoffs At Your Exclusives

Well some pretty strong words coming from Kaz Hirai in a interview on how many used-to-be Playstation Exclusives are going to the Xbox 360. Where the interviewer asked him to pick a 360 exclusive that he would want and he said "none of them". Here's the inter view:

Aftonbladet: If you had to choose ONE exclusive Xbox 360 title and launch it for the PS3 instead, which game would it be?
Hirai: I don't think I have to choose any.....
Aftonbladet: You have to pick one.
Hirai: Again, I don't think I have to pick one because we have such a fantastic lineup of games.
Aftonbladet: But if someone is holding a gun to your head and you have to choose one. Which game would it be?
Hirai: Okay.. then they have to shoot me, because I really don't think we need any.

Some pretty bold words but I was thinking really there isn't any that I would want exclusive on the PS3 , or atleast I dont think any are neccesary for the PS3 to do well. To quote a comment I read once it said " It's funny that all of the Xbox 360 fanboys are down on the Playstation 3 but yet all of the games they want are PS3 exclusives and where the opposite is not true." Which I read right before E3 on a N4G post and it seems to prove Kaz's point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have some wonderful wisdom..