Monday, July 14, 2008

Microsoft's E3 Press Conference

Well one down 2 to go and I must say I'm not that impressed. Really it was more of the same Gears was there some Fable 2 a failed Xbox nothing real surprising. No real game announcements besides Portal 2 coming to XBLA and the known about Lips. It seems there really going to go head to head against the Wii with there new family/party games. I did to my surprise like Lips (Karaoke) and the Scene it did look cool especially with the new Avatars. Out of the video with Fable 2 I don't see why there is hype for this game really at all and when they cut Resident Evil 5 short for it, I got kinda mad especially when Peter Molyneux basically wasted everyone's time just saying it was done and that you can get drunk with your friend in co-op oh great must have feature right there you dumb fuck mook! Another thig that kinda made me mad is the fact they copied Sony's E3 press conference from last year but made it more boring, basically take Sony's Press conference replace Home with Avatars and Lips with Sing Star and add some hardware failures you get Microsoft's E3 2008 Press Conference. They even copied off the "There is one more thing" that Sony did with Killzone 2! Couple more things the redesigned dashboard looks goofy and more confusing I hope it's not as bad as it looks and I'm glad when Billy G stepped down from Microsoft he made one last contribution from his check book. **Update** Obviously not a big enough contribution since SquareEnix said they will get to the Xbox 360 when the PS3 one is done.

No comments: