Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Welcomed To The Social

So in Target the other day I picked up a Zune 8gb black. I was going to get the 80gb but they ran out and I thought to my self do I really need 80gb? I have under 1GB of music so I don't think I need 72 more gigabytes plus I save almost $100. The Zune 8gb comes in 4 colors: red, black, green, and pink. I got black and it looks very nice but you can see smuges from your fingers on it but the plastic is very durable and scratch resistant. The screen is made out of glass and looks very nice its 1.8" and is the same QVGA resolution of the Zune 80, so the screen is extremely crisp. The back is made of some form of metal which doesn't scratch and is very smooth. From the pictures I seen it seemed that it was rough kind of metal. The Zune 8gb has every thing the iPods have plus it is more durable and has wi-fi built in which allows you to share pictures and music with other nearby Zune owners. It also allows for something called wireless sync which transfers your music, podcasts, pictures, and movies over your network either when you start charging it or you decide to do it. The battery takes a massive hit when its syncing like that, On another note I like that you can change the wallpaper and the Zune pad is very nice very smooth. The bttom line is if you need a solid player thats not to big but has all of the functionality of a big player then the Zune 8gb is your guy!
9.6

1 comment:

Whispering Mute said...

lol, agreed. 80 gb is more than you'll ever need. The only thing I can imagine that could take up so much space is if you download whole episodes and movies which in return can indeed take up a lot of space. Other than that, I see no reason to get anything bigger than 10-20 gb of space.