Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Got the Shakes

On Saturday I went a bought the Dual Shock 3. There isn't really much to say, it's basically a Dual Shock 2 but its wireless and has the Sixaxis built in. The controller feels much more hefty and better built than the Sixaxis . Rumble is a great thing to have back on the Playstation and I'm even considering playing Uncharted and Heavenly Sword again to experience the rumble. Another thing many might not know but the original Sixaxis is partially see through which I thought was cool and is now gone in the Dualshock. I don't really think its worth $54 but my Sixaxis was starting to mess up so might as well get a new one with rumble. If your Sixaxis is in good shape I would not pick this up until at least Metal Gear or just wait till the holidays . Other than that its the same great controller with more shakes . Also the Sixaxis had this problem where it would get stuck and keep doing what ever button you were pressing, I haven't experienced this yet and I've played GT for about 10 hours with it and it hasn't happened so hopefully they fixed that problem.

1 comment:

Whispering Mute said...

Cheers for rumble!!