Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Haze mini Preview


There isn't any pictures because im on my psp. So while im waiting for it to install I wanted to give a heads up I got it and to expect a review.

Update #1
Really liking Haze the game is a lot of fun and looks good I would say its about on par with Halo 3 and some stuff looks better in Haze like the water effects when it rains. Right now I'm playing the game on Hard with the crosshair on minimal and Aim Assist off so, basically you cant get any harder than what I'm playing it on. On the bad side: the AI in this game could quite possibly be the dumbest I've ever seen people will just walk with each other, some will shoot the guy 3 or 4 times and walk by, and when you play dead there is usually a guy right in front of you and most of the time he is still there and alive when you get up. Also the dialog is bad for the most part , its really cheesy and repetitive . You can really tell this is going to make its way to the Xbox since they don't make use of a Blu-ray disc and reuse a lot of stuff. Like if I have to hear "I'm a "G" you know me" or "Remember your promise to Marino" one more time I might snap its honestly every 3min. One last thing the game is extremely scripted like at one point in the game when you work for Mantel something happens and you get a Nector disruption and if you look at your guys you shoot them and if you don't look at them of shoot them they will just die for no reason. Also when you get a Nector disruption it lasts until you get to a certain point as in if you go back or something to get ammo it will still be going and it will go on forever until you get to a certain place and when your in a car and go off of a ramp it makes this noise like your in the Dukes of Hazzard. Last thing bullet damage is wonky sometimes you will kill someone with 5 bullets and sometimes it will take a clip or even more, also it has the Doom 3 effect where a single knife will kill someone but it will take 4 wacks or 10-30 bullets.

No comments: