Sunday, May 04, 2008

Excuse Me Ma'am are You Under The Influence?

It was a dark, gloomy, rainy day when I went to the store. I immediately went over to the electronics department, I looked to see what goods they had and nothing to special popped out at me. I went over to the discount section to see what cheapo games they had, and there it was in all of its glory in its blue covered case. I said there is no way this is under $40. I went over to the cashier of whom was a scruffy young fellow who said " Wutda Buyin?" I asked him how much it was and he said "we got good things on sale today stranger" and this is not one of them. "I bought it at a high price". I went home excited to RElive this game 4 a few minutes. I dimmed the lights shut the curtains and fired up my Wii. The game was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I don't remember much of this game since the last time I played it was 3 years ago. I ran past many merchants that appear to be selling purple bandannas and a how-to on how to make fire blue. Then there was this women who kept on knifing me in the face, so I shot her assuming she was a hooker under the influence. She kept getting up wanting more so I shot her in the face 4 more times and her head came off. A little disturbed I ran past and figured that Mexican hooker had the aids. This was my experience with Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition.


This is my second game for the Wii. It was only $29 which is defiantly not a high price. The Wii controls work pretty well but not as good as I would of liked. You have to press the B button which is the trigger and then aim with the Wii-mote. The main problem is you have to move the camera with the analogue stick while in the aim view . The other problem which isn't to bad is that you wiggle the Wii-mote to do a knife swipe. If you move the target to fast Leon breaks out into a Michael Myers knife swipe dance. Overall the game is the same great Gamecube classic that we all know and love with all of the PS2's extras. Ill do a full review when I beat it. In a little while .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! RE4 is da bomb.