Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Zune Mr. 10,000; 8 Months later...

 Here we are 8 months from when I first got my Zune. My Zune has experienced about 4 drops, one of them being in the toilet. So my Zune has brought me much enjoyment, I have supprased the 10,000 songs played mark and have 15 badges which just recently became permanent. On my Zune right now I have 591 songs, 55 pictures, and 12 videos (mainly The Office <3) all of this content eats up 6.48GB and gives me 930Mb left. Through all of this my Zune has one (1) scratch with no case after 8 months, plus my play/pause button doesn't work thanks to the water and the toilets joint effort. So back to the achievement, 10,000 plays... at and average of 4 minutes a song thats 40,000 minutes! 667 hours! Hell thats longer than I wait for my laptop to boot up. Thats 28 days of music non stop! Thats listening to every song around 6 times over. After 8 months I still love my Zune and if the play/pause button still worked I wouldnt be in such a hurry to trade it up for a shinier 120GB Zune. With the Zune pass which lets  you keep 10 songs a month they pretty much have me forever and I really dont mind! Here's to 10,000 more! Keep it up Zune team!  

1 comment:

Whispering Mute said...

Go ZUNE!!!! WOOO!!! lol, now if I can just find my charger for my Zune, I would probably use it.