Sunday, November 30, 2008

PSP Champion

Since I haven't been able to get a hold of any new games latley I went back into the good ol' PSP library. Out of the 27 or so PSP games I have, only 5 haven't been beatn. Well mark that down to two games! I beat Socom Fireteam Bravo 1 and 2 and I beat Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories. All three were excellent games. None of which are good games to play outside of the house. Socom doesnt have any save checkpoints and some missions take a good 15-20minutes. Gran Theft Auto is Grand Theft Auto, it still takes 10 min or so to get across the whole city and some missions take a long time! Overall all three are fantastic games! The graphics in each of them are something the Sega Dreamcast would be proud of.  I think I'm going to do a review for GTA cause it was such an amazing game. Look for that some time soon. 

No comments: