Tuesday, June 10, 2008

1,000 Strong

I just recently passed the 1,000 songs played on my Zune. This happened in a month and a half. If you think about it thats a long time just listening to music on average a song is 4min is that is 4,680 minutes or 78 hours of music. That is more time than: total hours played in Call of duty 4, 936 Horse Races, its enough time to cook 15.6, 24lbs. turkeys, if I listened to all of my music again Metal Gear Solid 4 would be out. As you can see thats a lot of time and it was a fine experience with my Zune. Also during this time I got 3 Badges which are like Achievements, 2 Badges are for being a Bronze Artist Power listener (50 songs from Artist) and the other one is a Bronze Album Power Listener (50 songs from same album). The two artists are Lil John and the Eastside Boyz and Nelly, the album is Nellyville. So far I really like my Zune and would recommend it to anyone looking for a MP3 player, I love the Social aspect where you get to see what your friends have been listening to and if you have a Zune Pass it even downloads there top 10 most played songs for you. With the inclusion of T.V. show downloads the Zune is starting to be a real iPod competitor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would do it... than I think that most of my songs well... were illegaly obtained.