Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Dragon Sword is Back and Going Right Through My DS


Thats right..... Today is the start of major damage to my DS. I just went and got Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword for the Nintendo DS. Many of you might of thought I didn't have a DS since I don't really talk about it. Well I have had one since launch and the last game I bought for it was Wario Ware DS which came out the following February after the DS's launch. In case your counting thats not a single game for it since February 2005, 3 years ago!.. Now I'm finally getting some use out of it. But anyway back to the game.. This game takes place 6 months after the events of the first Ninja Gaiden (SIGMA). The game looks very good for a DS game as you can see from the screen shot above. I was very curious on how Ninja Gaiden would handle on the DS, more specifically on how attacking with the touch screen would work. With some getting used to it works surprisingly well, EX: you slash the stylus on your enemies very smiler to the Zelda game on the DS, and to throw shurikans(?) ninja stars by tapping the enemy. You also hold the DS like a book, which you get used to very quick.. Also on another note when holding the DS like this it looks more appropriate while your on the shitter. Just my 2 cents... So I've only played the first 2 chapters and I don't have much to talk about but what I do have to say is its a lot easier than Sigma.. Long story short if you have a DS and like the Ninja Gaiden games eg games that make you go nuts then you should go get it..
Review coming in like 4 months when I beat it, maybe longer if I have to go through multiple DS's..

1 comment:

Whispering Mute said...

Review anyone? Like to see a review and some of your thoughts after you finish the game.