Friday, October 12, 2007

Every Days shooter? I think Not!


Today I bought Everyday Shooter for the PS3 off of the Playstation Store. The game cost $10 and it has around 8 levels. The game has a really cool art style and the back grounds are really cool because they shift by where you are and change colors. The game is really for its music, every time you hit something it plays a note that goes along with the background music. With the cool style and lots of unlockables make this as good if not better than Geometry Wars. When I saw the game was $10 I was like is it worth it, the game is like 38MB, GO! Sports Ski is around 300MB and its $3. Well I bought it, and so should you!
9/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't know who
you аre but certainly you are gоіng to a famous blogger if you arеn't already ;) Cheers!

my web-site ... http://www.hainuteminunate.ro/