Friday, October 12, 2007

Halo 3 Reveiw


Last week October 5, after many problems I had with my Xbox and 5+ hours of Microsoft's "good'' customer support and all of my game saves getting deleted, I beat Halo 3! Halo 3 has a great single player game, the graphics are really good, even though the game runs a 640p and gets upscaled to 720p, 1080i, 1080p. The sound is well done and when you blow up stuff the explosions look amazing. The multiplayer is basically Halo 2 with crisper graphics, new vehicles, and new weapons. Halo 3 is much better than halo 2 and I would argue that Halo 3 is better than the first Halo. I went at midnight to wait for Halo 3 and it was really worth it! If you have a 360 and you don't have Halo 3 you are probably the only one and needs to go pick it up right now!
9.8/10

No comments: