Saturday, February 09, 2008

Like W.T.F.


So last night as I was playing C.O.D.4 I was getting very frustrated, getting killed by the over powered and crazy accurate M16 and the over accurate RPD. I decided its time to put COD on the shelf until things get fixed. COD is going the way of Socom 2 quick, with people hacking there saved file (PS3) and changing the color of there name and putting button icons in there clan tag. This is how Socom 2 went down hill but COD is getting there much faster! With Infinity Ward working on a patch, I was thinking of every thing they need to fix to get me and many others to play COD4 again.
So heres a LIST.......

~ M16 Assault Rifle:
Accuracy, Power, and Recoil, are extremely unrealistic. No gun is going to kill you across the map in three shots like that, it almost takes more sniper bullets to kill someone than it takes the M16 to kill someone and the M16 can be more accurate at most times, since you don't have to worry about holding your breath.

~ Barrett .50 Sniper Rifle:
Not accurate enough and not powerful enough. Lets talk about accuracy first, the Barrett has a stand on the front which should make, most if not all movement in the scope go away, if your in the prone position. The Barrett in COD shouldn't move the same in the standing position as in the prone position. Second the power is garbage in the game. The Barrett can kill some one as far away as 5 miles in one shot in the appropriate place (head, torso) and it should the bullet it uses is almost the size of the Xbox 360 controller (from "B" to the Left Stick) its huge, it should kill you in one hit. Unlike in COD 4 it take on average 2 shots torso area with stopping power.
~Other Semi Automatic Sniper Rifles(M21): if a gun is suppose to be powerful and shoots fast like that the recoil would be insane.

Heavy Machine Guns (RPD, M60): A gun as big and powerful as a RPD or a M60 are going to have recoil I don't think putting a Red dot scope on a heavy machine gun is going to make it recoil less and be as accurate as a M16, its just not going to happen.

Other Complaints I don't agree with

~P90-
too strong . Yes its strong but you have to be such a high level to get it and it doesn't have the range so it balances out.

Other things that need Fixed. At least in PS3 version

~Connecting back to Part
y after game ends, or host leaves.

~
Be able to Mute annoying people or over excessive breathers.

~ More respawn areas! I Hate spawning in front of a group of people, or a person I kill spawns right near me.

~ In game Friends list
(One thats on XMB)

~ In game messaging.
If I can see my friends list or partial friends list why cant I send messages to them.

**I Guess thats it! If Infinity Ward Implements these features I'll be one happy person.**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally agree. Can't count how many times I myself been killed by the M16. I just use it for the challenges and move on to the next gun. Sniper Rifles do need to get beefed up. It's like you need to have the stopping power perk in order to take down somebody by some distance. P90 does balance. Lolz, heavy assault rifles have like lil to no reciol. I thought it was funny when I started using them.

Caesar said...

As a ps3 and 360 gamer I have to say that the ps3 friends integration is lacking bad, hopefully when they release home this will change