Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Holloween, opps I mean Halloween Reveiw


Since this Blog is things I like and Dislike I think I should do a review of the new Halloween movie by Rob Zombie. When the movie starts you can immediately tell this is made by Rob Zombie. In the first 2min there is more swear words then in the entire first one. This movie isn't really a Halloween movie to me. It just follows a similar plot, there is a kid in Illinois that kills his family and goes nuts. This movie doesn't have the scaryness of the original ones, or the coolness factor. He doesnt seem like as much of a bad ass in this one. No one dies in a cool way, by cool I mean stuff I couldnt do myself or anyone else could do. I want more people going through walls and Michael jamming shotguns through people, or sticking a scalpel through people and sticking them up on the wall, thats what a true bad ass killer does. Halloween by Rob Zombie makes Michael Myers seem like an average killer. Before this movie I thought if Michael was to fight Jason, Michael would win. But after this Movie I'm not sure he could. I would say Jason X caught more classic Jason than this remake did of Michael Myers . I liked that there was more blood but did every person he killed have to be naked? I think two people he killed wasn't naked and one was taking a crap so he was half naked. Overall an ok movie but doesn't size up to any other Halloween movies.
Sorry Micheal this
gonna have to be a
RENTAL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, wasn't really true to the Halloween movies. Basically another Rob Zombie movie with a killer, nudity, and more blood than you could spill. Still, it had it's moments.